The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the ten Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana, Zurich, SUPSI and ZHAW. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 22.10.2019 – 25.10.2019
- Location: University of Bern
- Dates: 28.10.2019 – 14.11.2019
- Course dates: 28 - 29. 10.2019 and 14.11.2019
- Location: Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), Basel; University of Basel
- Dates: 29.10.2019 – 28.11.2019
- Course dates: Homework 29.10 - 11.11.2019; Course day 12.11.2019; Homework: 13.11 - 27.11.2019; Course day: 28.11.2018
- Location: Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), Basel
Apply via the new SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus. Deadline for application is 30 September 2019.
For our upcoming SSPH+/ETHZ Lecture Series we are looking for lecturers who want to give a 1-hour lecture on a prime topic of public health sciences, embracing both past and future challenges of public health.
The aim is to strengthen knowledge of public health, feature its identity, and raise interest in this field among medical students and a broader health-oriented audience.
Find more information in the call.
The next call will be launched in January 2020.